Welcome to Day 2 of cookie week!
If you missed yesterday’s recipe, head on over to check out my S’mores cookies.
Today I’m sharing my recipe for Vegan & Gluten-Free Gingersnap Cookies!
Vegan & Gluten-Free Gingersnap Cookies
- 1 cup all-purpose gluten-free flour
- 1 cup brown rice flour
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp ground ginger
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ cup vegan butter (softened)
- ⅔ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup molasses
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a mixing bowl, combine all-purpose gluten-free flour, brown rice flour, cinnamon, ginger and baking soda.
- In a separate bowl, beat together vegan butter, brown sugar and molasses until light and fluffy.
- Add the flour mixture to the wet in 2 parts, stirring to form a dough.
- Roll dough into 1 tbsp balls and place on a parchment-lined or silicone-baking-mat-lined cookie sheet. Bake 10-11 minutes until golden brown.
- Let sit for 2 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Store in airtight container.
Let me know how your cookies turn out in the comments! And be sure to subscribe to this blog and be the first to know when the next Cookie Recipe is posted!