When it comes to party apps, I’m all about making things that require little effort, but still look fancy. And since this season of The Bachelorette premiers on Monday, these are a perfect solution! If you have fingers and can operate a pizza cutter, I promise, you can make these Easy Rose Pizza Bites.
You will need
- Mini muffin tin
- Crescent roll dough
- Mozzarella cheese (buying pre-sliced is easiest)
- Pepperoni slices
- Marinara sauce
- Preheat oven according to dough package directions.
- Unroll the dough, divide the halves along the seams, and then pinch together the seams that would otherwise be used to create triangle shapes.
- Cut each half into 8 strips.
- Cut cheese into strips the same height as the dough strips.
- Layer cheese and pepperoni slices onto a strip of dough, and roll up into a little rosette.
- Repeat until all all strips have been rolled up, and place rosettes in greased mini muffin tin.
- Bake according to dough package directions, or until dough is golden brown on top.
- Let cool in muffin tin for about 5 minutes before removing.
- Serve with warm marinara sauce.
Voila! A super simple party app that your guests will love!
Be sure to follow this blog so you won’t miss my next post!